Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 2 of 365



Well, it’s Day 2 on my “new me” journey.  Yesterday- Day 1 went really well.  It is easier to keep the motivation up on the first day.  The struggle will be keeping it up a 4 days from now- or 3 days from now.  Weekends are always the hardest part for me.  During the week when my days are structured, I am able to (for the most part) play by the rules.  But the weekends are a different story.  I love to go out with my husband, we love to go out to the bars and whatever else is going on.  I don’t want to alienate myself from fun- I just need to figure out a proper balance.  But- this struggle is for a different day.

Today’s goal- stay focused.  I feel better today.  I woke up with a headache but that is undoubtedly from not drinking enough water.  Last night I charged my iPod (which never happens) and set my alarm clock with the plan on setting out on a little 3 mile run this morning- and wouldn’t you know it- it was thunderstorming this morning.  But that’s okay because I am not going to let this deter me from goals.

Today’s workout:

100 pushups

2 rounds of commercial exercises.  The picture is below- although I am thinking I may make some adjustments to it after going through it yesterday.   

 Follow me, and let’s support each other in this fight for health.

 Commercial Break Workouts. Hmm makes me want to go watch some Netflix!

No comments:

Post a Comment