Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!



Happy New Year!

It is January 1, 2014.  So calming- so exciting.  I have big plans for this year.  The most exciting part of this year is that I have no idea what is coming.  Last year a wedding happened.  This year- life will happen.  A healthy, happy life that is sure to be filled with exciting surprises and trials and tribulations- just like any year.  But this year... I have big plans for this year.

I am stable this year.  I am settled, my days are predictable, and for the time being, we have no plans to move anywhere (considering in the last 2 years, I have moved 3 times- this is a big deal).  That being said... here is my for this new year:

 Get healthy
**Whole 30**
**100 pushups daily**
**Monitoring progress (steps and sleep) on my new FitBit**
 **Positive life style**
**Chemical freeing lifestyle**

It's no secret- life after collegiate sports is difficult.  One goes from 11 practices a week, working out 2 and 3 times a day to being in a doctoral program where there was little time for a life... and so life has progressed 4 years later I need a change.

The more reading I do, the more I am convinced that chemicals are the major problems of today.  Chemicals and the processing of literally everything is having a detrimental affect on our health.  My goal is to free myself and my husband of as many chemicals as I can in order to make a healthy life for us and for a future family. 

Day 1 of the year done!  Pushups done too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment